Because there is more to life than translation, I try to take part in… well, other things…
- 2013: Every Translator is a Traitor: Audition for £8.68 per/hour
Audition for a project with artist Shona Macnaughton.
- 2011 – 2012 : Jock Tamson’s Bairns Exhibition, Previously, Scotland’s Festival of History
- 2009: Charity ceilidh (Barnardo’s) with Edimbourg Français
- 2008: Edinburgh freeze flashmob
- 2007: Parents Like Us festival, Leith.
45 minutes interactive workshop, in which parents and children could interact and learn some classic French songs and nursery rhymes.
- 2006: Transsiberian journey
Check out some of the sounds I recorded along the way in Russia, near Lake Baikal:
- 2005 : French Connections, an independent event to celebrate the International Day of French Languages and Cultures in Edinburgh.
- 2004: Fringe festival event, on stage taking part in a comedy show ran by comedian Stephen K. Amos