In 2009-2010, I worked on an adaptation of Kipling’s “Jungle Book”.
I was initially asked to tackle the translation of the first draft of the series Bible, which contained basic descriptions of the characters and of the series’ locations but, as can be seen from the notes below, I had an input at all levels in the project, from start to finish!
If you live in the UK, you can watch some episodes in English on BBC iplayer…
Translations/Adaptations undertaken for “The Jungle Book”:
• Series Bible (English > French)
• Production Notes (French > English)
• Pitches and Storylines (French into English)
• Treatments (French into English; English into French)
• Scripts (English into French)
• Animatics (Dialogues: English into French)
The logo and Jungle Book images used here are simply illustrative and the copyright remains entirely with Moonscoop, DQ Entertainment and other stakeholders.
This post is also available in: French